Sunday, December 05, 2010

Girls night dinner :)
Veggie stir-fry has become Briana and my favorite dinner when Michael's not home. We eat dinner on the couch and watch some girlie TV show....and I love it!!! Michael is in Las Vegas doing an Ike Pono class. He left Thursday morning and comes home after 11:00 tomorrow night, I miss him and want him home NOW :) It's just not the same when he is gone.
I went to the Christmas dinner for Scrapbook Nook last night and it was great! I love teaching there, and it was great to have some time to chat with all the girls :) Sharee & Susan (the owners) gave me a gift certificate to the store for Christmas...I think it's got Tim Holtz written all over it!!! I noticed that there was a lot of new product in the store when I went to pick up class supplies yesterday. I also picked out all kinds of goodness for next quarter classes.....some Basic Grey, Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny *when I've got everything designed, I'll post some sneak peeks!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: