Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 18...yipeeee!!!
I did make it into work today...in the snow (29*degrees) and my normal 25 min. commute turned into 1 hour 15 min. I still don't feel great...but I'm getting there :) I got some coloring done today but, i just don't have the ooomph to make up some cards.

I have been doing my art journal and I really like it, it's fun to use some product I'm hoarding, i mean saving for that special idea :) It's a win-win since it is finally getting used and it will be in my journal so I'll get to keep it forever!
I can hardly believe there is only 3 more days of Rhonna's 21 day challenge...I'm already getting sad :(
My sisto and her family are here in two days for Thanksgiving!!! I can hardly wait for 4 days off work, and of course family time -Gobble Gobble :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: